We Are Proud to Offer Event Packages for All Tastes & Budgets!
From Weddings, to Corporate Gatherings, to Non-Profit Fundraisers, We Specialize in Events of All Sizes.
CELEBRATION OF LIFE
Other events include but certainly not limited to: baby showers, retirements, birthday parties, life milestones, or family reunions!
Welcome to Frolic & Detour!
Community Clubhouse & Events Venue
Located in the stunning two-story water-front property in Nagog Park fondly remembered as the ol' Rusty Scupper, we are a full-service restaurant and bar offering two large dining areas; outdoor seating with a scenic view; a huge loft with private bar for special events and functions; catering and take out; and live entertainment. From the days of the Rusty Scupper or Scupper Jack's, our building's original charm containing our two-story fireplace and original post & beam construction remains strong and proud.
Our main bar features 20-draught lines of the most popular and some unique craft beers from breweries around New England. Our focus continues to be centered around locally-sourced ingredients and hand-crafted cocktails.
One of the primary culinary attributes we pride ourselves on is our dedication to offering unique and creative dishes for all dietary tastes.
- Multiple DatesTue, Sep 26Frolic & DetourSep 26, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMFrolic & Detour, 3 Nagog Park, Acton, MA 01720, USA
- Fri, Sep 22Frolic & DetourSep 22, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMFrolic & Detour, 3 Nagog Park, Acton, MA 01720, USA
- Multiple DatesFri, Sep 15Frolic & DetourSep 15, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMFrolic & Detour, 3 Nagog Park, Acton, MA 01720, USA
- Multiple DatesTue, Sep 12Frolic & DetourSep 12, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMFrolic & Detour, 3 Nagog Park, Acton, MA 01720, USA
- Sat, Sep 09Frolic & DetourSep 09, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMFrolic & Detour, 3 Nagog Park, Acton, MA 01720, USA
Frolic & Detour Explained
Our mission is to offer creative and unique culinary experiences and hand-crafted cocktails in addition to an array of entertainment in the form of music, games and comedy to the Greater Acton area.
Why 'Frolic and Detour?' One who is said to commit a frolic and detour has deviated from his or her obligatory duties in order to perform some other activity that brings that person great joy. That is what we aspire to provide - Joy.